We are here to answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to call us at +86 10 65703114 (24/7). Or send an email to contact@beijingtoursguide.com, we will reply to you less than 6 hours.

Our address:
Beijing Explore Tours CO., LTD
Room 1122, Bldg B, JinYuKeLe, Shuangqiao Rd, ChaoYang District, Beijing, China

1. Raleigh Cruspero says:

I will arrive in Beijing on October 24, 2018 around 5:00 am and my next flight will be on 3:00 pm. What kind of tour is the best for my layover time.

Hi Raleigh,

According to your layover time, you will have plenty of time to visit the Great Wall. We just sent you an email about detailed tour itinerary, please check.

2. David Ralph says:

Hi there, i arrive into beijing november 5th at 12.00 then depart 13 hours later? any chance of getting a tour with these timings?

Hi David,

According to your layover time, you will have plenty of time to do the tour. We just sent you an email about detailed tour itinerary, please check it out.

3. Tracey says:

Hi, we are flying in at 2:45pm, and leaving 2:30pm the next day, can you help us schedule a customize tour? we are three people, two adults and a 6 year old child.

Thanks
    Tracey

Hi Tracey,

Since your arrival time is late, we recommend you visit the Tiananmen Square and Hutongs. And we recommend you visit the Great Wall on next day morning.

We just sent you an email about the tour itineraries, please check.

4. Shrikant Acharya says:

Hi,

I am traveling from USA and will have 21 hrs laover in Beijing, i need the tour which will pick up from airport and drop back late at night on AirPort.

Please can you suggest tour and desinations it will cover. I am looking trip for 10-12 hours or suggestions welcome.

My flight lands at 11am on October 8th (Monday) so it may take some things me to get 24 hr visa and come out.

Also please can you tell me the charges of the private tour and locations it will cover.

Thanks,
    Shri

Hi Shri,

According to your request, we just sent you an email about the tour details, please check.

5. Katelyn says:

I will be coming to Beijing on September 9th around 4:30AM with a departure time of 12:50PM to Tokyo. Would we have enough time to do the tour starting at 7am and returning at 11am? Also, would we need to go through customs on our way back from the tour?

Hi Katelyn,

Yes, you can take that tour. You still have to go through the security check when you back to the airport from the tour.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

6. Donna Capuano says:

Hi. My daughter (25 yr.old) and I are planning a trip back home to Seoul, Korea. We are flying Air China with very long layovers in Beijing (19 hrs & 22 hrs). We would like to tour as much as we can during the layovers. Which tours do you recommend? Is it true that we can get free visas at the airport for both days? Your quick reply would be much appreciated. We would like to wrap up planning this trip as soon as possible.

Hi Donna,

Yes, you can get visa-free according to your flights route. We just sent you an email, please reply to us about your flights details, then we will know which tours are suitable for you.

7. Leah Morrison says:

Hi, We will be arriving in Beijing at 4:30am and departing again at 6:55pm. Could you please let us know what tours would be suitable for this time period?
    Thanks

Hi Leah,

According to your layover time, you will have plenty of time to visit the Great Wall, Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City. This is the best tour for who have a long layover in Beijing.

We just sent you an email about detailed tour itinerary, please check. Thank you!

8. Danielle says:

Hi there! I have a layover in Beijing on Sunday August 5th from 3:20pm to 11:50 pm. I was really hoping to see the Great Wall of China but I might be getting there too late in the day? Please let me know what tours would be most suitable for this time frame. Thanks! 🙂

Hi Danielle,

According to your layover time, most of Beijing attractions will be closed by then. So we recommend you visit the Tiananmen Square and Hutongs.

We just sent you an email about detailed tour itinerary and price, please check.

9. Sanna says:

Hi, I am traveling to Thailand in January and I have a layout in Beijing. I will arrive at Beijing airport at 4:45 am ( on Thursday 3. January) and continue my journey to Thailand at 17:40pm the same day. I would love to use my time well and visit Beijing. What tour would you recommend? I was thinking the Great Wall & Forbidden City Join-In Group Layover Tour could be great… or just maybe just the Mutianyu Great Wall Join-In Group Layover Tour. Thank you for your help!

Hi Sanna,

According to your layover time, the Great Wall & Forbidden City Join-In Group Layover Tour is suitable for you.