We are here to answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to call us at +86 10 65703114 (24/7). Or send an email to contact@beijingtoursguide.com, we will reply to you less than 6 hours.

Our address:
Beijing Explore Tours CO., LTD
Room 1122, Bldg B, JinYuKeLe, Shuangqiao Rd, ChaoYang District, Beijing, China

1. Mark says:

Hello:

I will be arriving into Beijing around 6:20 a.m. on Saturday, April 15. My onward flight will be at 12:45 p.m., so my layover will be just more than 6 hours. Does that give me time to book a tour?

Hi Mark,

Sorry, your layover time is too short. We do not think you can do a layover tour.

2. Bart says:

Hi,

I was hoping you could help me with my 7.5 hr layover in Beijing.
    I arrive 12/03/17 at 17:30 at Beijing Capital International Airport and depart 13/03/17 at 00:50 back to Sydney. (So I have 7.5 hrs in Beijing)

I was wondering what you think my options are to see something of the city. I would love to be able to walk around somewhere and see some sights, maybe get some food and stretch my legs etc.
    I understand time is not in my favour as I land in the afternoon.

Looking forward hearing my options.

Kind regards,

Bart

Hi Bart,

We recommend you to visit Hutongs and Tiananmen Square during your layover in Beijing. We just sent you an email, please check it out.

3. Zarina says:

Hi,
    I come in at 5.00am on Thursday morning, Feb 9th and leave at 7.30pm. I would like to do a combined tour of 8-10 hours. Also, I heard the traffic is really bad, so I need to make sure I am back my 6-6.30. What is your best suggestion. Thank you very much
    Zarina

4. Sophie says:

Hello our family of four have a 12 hour Beijing Airport layover on 27/1/2016.
    We arrive in Beijing at 12.30pm. Can you advise what we could do in that time frame – I was thinking maybe the wall and then dinner in Beijing city. I understand it is Near Years Eve on that date so hope to see some fireworks. Can you please advise what you think is appropriate and the cost. Thanks