Mutianyu Great Wall & Forbidden City Layover Tour
Tour Code: BTG-BLT-109
Tour Type: Private Tour Guide & Private Vehicle
Starting Date: Every day (Except Monday)
Tour Length: 8-10 hours
How to Book: Book in Advance
Tour Description: Beijing airport pick-up by our private guide & vehicle; Our English-speaking tour guide will hold a sign with your name on at the exit of the airport. Take about 1 hour drive to the Mutianyu Great Wall in our private vehicle. Mutianyu Great Wall is known as the most beautiful section of Great Wall and less crowded. Cable car up and toboggan slide down is optional. 2-2.5 hours stay at the wall. Then drive to the city center. Visit the world’s largest imperial palace complex-Forbidden City, palace ever lived by 24 Chinese emperors. After the trip, transfer back to airport for departure.
~Pick you up in time from Beijing airport or your hotel by our English-speaking tour guide and driver
~Drive to Mutianyu Great Wall (1 hour)
~Visit Mutianyu Great Wall (2-2.5 hours, you can decide to stay longer or shorter time)
~Drive to Beijing city center (1.5 hours)
~Visit Tiananmen Square (0.5 hour)
~Visit Forbidden City (2-2.5 hours, you can decide to stay longer or shorter time)
~Transfer you back to airport or your hotel (1 hour)
If your time allows and you would like to have lunch, we can take you to local restaurant, please pay the meal cost on your own
|Your Tour Size||Price for per person
(PayPal transaction fee is included)
|10 persons or more||USD65|
Free cancellation up to 4 hours in advance
If the private tour price beyond your budget, please check our join-in group tours
*Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
*A private English-speaking tour guide and a private air-conditioning vehicle with professional driver.
*Free-bottled mineral water.
*Service charge & government taxes.
*China life tourist accident/casualty insurance (compulsory insurance by the government. Every legally tour company in Beijing have to buy it for every client).
*Cable cars/toboggan at Great Wall.
*Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
Why Book with Us?
1. As an Official Partner of Beijing airport, we operate Beijing layover tours since 2012. No one know it better than us, please see our profile here.
2. We will guide you to get Visa-free permit step by step, and make sure you get back to airport in time. We also provide warm coats, wheel chair and baby seat free of charge.
3. Best price guaranteed. 100% No shop/factory stops tours. If you find a lower price with same service and includes same items and policy as we listed, we will refund you the difference in price.
4. We know that flights delay happens. If the time left is not enough to do the tour. You just inform us 4 hours before the scheduled pick-up time. We will refund you in full. Even if you are not able to get out of airport for some reasons or you want to cancel the tour but did not inform us. We will still cut the guide and driver airport transfer cost and refund you the rest. As we know most companies would not refund anything at all.
5. Some websites just supply an English speaking driver using the personal car. This is not allowed in China. The vehicles need to be tourism qualification certificate of operating vehicles. Your tour will be ruined if this behavior be founded by officials.
We supply a professional driver and a car with licence as well as a professional English speaking licensed tour guide, both of them work for you. We will make sure you can enjoy a safe tour with professional English interpretation both during driving and in attractions, and would not waste your time for parking. Our driver will make sure your luggage is safe while you are not in the car.
251 comments on “Mutianyu Great Wall & Forbidden City Layover Tour”
Hi there, we are planning an Asia trip in November and will have an 11 hours layover (6 am – 5 pm) in Beijing. Is it realistic to do a (shortened) private Great Wall & Forbidden City tour within this timeframe (accounting for aiport exit/entry times)? Thank you and kind regards
Thank you for contacting us!
According to your layover time, you will have enough time to do the tour. Please see below for the detailed timeline. We also sent you an email about the tour details, please check.
~Pick you up from airport terminal 3 arrival hall by our tour guide and driver at the Starbucks Coffee at 7:30am; the guide will hold your name sign for you to recognize
~Drive to Mutianyu Great Wall (7:30-8:30)
~Visit Mutianyu Great Wall (8:30-10:30, you can decide to stay longer or shorter time)
~Drive to Forbidden City (10:30-12:00)
~Visit Tiananmen Square (12:00-12:15)
~Visit Forbidden City (12:15-14:00, you can decide to stay longer or shorter time)
~Transfer you back to airport (14:00-15:00)
~End of our service
Hi ! we will be in beijing airport by 10pm and flight back is 9pm next day. do you have hotel package avail if not do you have a pickup hotel so we can join the tour ?
Thank you for contacting us!
We just sent an email about the tour details to you, please check it out.