We are here to answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to call us at +86 10 65703114 (24/7). Or send an email to contact@beijingtoursguide.com, we will reply to you less than 6 hours.

Our address:
Beijing Explore Tours CO., LTD
Room 1122, Bldg B, JinYuKeLe, Shuangqiao Rd, ChaoYang District, Beijing, China

1. Jonas Tuck says:

Hi, I know the Forbidden City is closed on Mondays, but do you offer tours to Tinanamen Square on Mondays? My wife and I are interested in a tour to the Great Wall and Tinanamen Square on Monday, October 16th, 2017. We will have the entire day to play around with, as we arrive in Beijing the night before and we can catch a late flight Monday evening to our next destination. How much would the tour cost per person as well? Thanks.

Hi Jonas,

Yes, we can arrange the Great Wall and Tiananmen Square tour for you. We just sent you an email about detailed tour itinerary and tour price, please check it out.

2. leong says:

Good evening.landing at Beijing 22.5.17 at 05.55 terminal 3. Departure at 15.25. Will my husband and I be able to do the Great Wall Tour BTG-BLT 200 7am to 11am? We have a tourist visa.Can we make it through immigration to be on time for the tour?

Hi Leong,

Our travel advisor just sent an email to you, please check it out.

3. Nick says:

Hi, I will have a 8hr 45min layover and want to do one of your tours will I have time to do the 7hr tour of Great Wall and Ming tombs or just the Great Wall? Also I will have my wife and are 1.5 year old son do I have to buy a ticket for him also?

Hi Nick,

Would you please provide us your arrival & departure flight times? Then we will make the tour details for you.

Your son do not need tickets, it is free of charge.

4. Maiera says:

Hello!
    Will be having a 12 hour layover and keen to visit the Great Wall, the Forbidden City, and Tiananmen Square if time allows.
    Would be keen to share the trip with anyone else has the same layover. If not, curious to hear pricing anyway.
    Thank you!