We are here to answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to call us at +86 10 65703114 (24/7). Or send an email to contact@beijingtoursguide.com, we will reply to you less than 6 hours.

Our address:
Beijing Explore Tours CO., LTD
Room 1122, Bldg B, JinYuKeLe, Shuangqiao Rd, ChaoYang District, Beijing, China

1. Cinda says:

Hi, we have a 6 hour overlay in Beijing but we arrive at 6pm and our connection flight is at midnight. Do you offer evening tours? We want to see the Forbidden City. What is the best thing to do in the evening?

Cinda

2. Bill says:

Morning.

We have 3 adults arriving Beijing 19 mar 2015 6:30 am from Bangkok CA980. Departing 3:00 pm same day CA 995. Do you have a private tour available.? How much and how do you accept payment. Credit card is preferred by me. please let me know soonest

Thanks Bill

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your message.

Yes, we can arrange a private tour for you. And we accept Credit card by PayPal. We will send a detailed tour itinerary and price to you now.

3. Sarah Söderberg says:

Hi! I have a layover in Beijing from 5,40 am this Friday 18th of March to 1,50 pm. I was wondering if there’s any chance you can pick me up from the airport on Friday morning around 6,30-7 am and take me out to the Great Wall and have me back by 12. Thank you. Kind regards, Sarah

Hi Sarah,

Yes, we can arrange the Great Wall as you requested. Our travel advisor have sent an email to you, please check.

4. Abigail says:

Hello, my name is Abigail and I will be arriving in Beijing May 30th at 6:20 with a departure at 15:25. I would like to know if there is anyway I can plan a trip/tour of just the Beijing Zoo to see the Panda house and nothing else? Would this be possible?

Abigail

Hi Abigail,

Thank you contacting us. We can arrange a layover tour for you. We sent an email to you, please check it out.

5. Sara Thomas says:

Hi there!
    My cousin and I will be traveling to Beijing Capital Airport in route to Bangkok on June 23rd. We will be arriving at 4:50AM and then, departing again on June 23rd at 2:05PM. The total length of the layover is 9 hours and 15 minutes. Would it be possible to book a layover tour to the Great Wall during this time? I am unsure which section to book, but probably the one that is nearest to the airport.
    Also, we will be returning through Beijing Capital airport on Thursday, June 30th at 6:20AM. We are leaving at 3:00PM. The total length of the time is 8hours and 40 minutes. We would like to book a tour to see the Forbidden City during this time.
    Do you think these timings are adequate time to see these attractions? Please let me know.
    Thanks!
    Sara Thomas

Hi Sara,

Thank you for your message.

No problem. We have sent an email to you, please check.