We are here to answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to call us at +86 10 65703114 (24/7) or send an email to contact@beijingtoursguide.com. We will reply to you less than 6 hours.

1. Sam Kean says:

Hello. I want to take a one-day tour of Beijing on March 19th, 2016. I am staying at a hotel near the airport, and can be ready by 9 a.m. that day. I have a flight out of Beijing at 6 p.m. that same night.

I want to know what my options are. I would most like to see the Temple of Heaven, the Forbidden City, and Tienanmen Square, and then the Great Wall at some point. Do you have a tour that could cover all that in one day? (It does not need to be a private tour for me alone; if there is a group, that is okay.) If yes, how much would that tour cost?

Thank you!

-Sam Kean

Hi Sam,

Thank you for contacting us.

Yes, we can arrange a tour as you requested. But private tour only, there is no group tours available. We just sent an email to you, please have a look.

2. Olivia Lee says:

Great Wall at Mutianyu Section
    Tour Code: BTG-BLT-109
    Tour Type: Private Tour Guide & Private Vehicle
    Starting Date: Every day (Forbidden City close on every Monday)
    Tour Length: 10 hours

How much is the price for this for 2 pax?

Thank you for your message. Our travel advisor just sent you an email about detailed itienrary and price, please check and let us know your idea.

3. gemma says:

hello. Our flight arrives April 23 530 am and leaves at 8 pm. would like to visit the great wall and the forbidden city. Please advise if doable.

Thank you for your message. According to your tour date and layover time, you can do the tour to Great Wall and Forbiddden City. We just send an email about detailed itinerary and price, please check it out.