Contact Us

If you have any questions please feel free to call us at +86 10 65703114 (24/7) or send an email to contact@beijingtoursguide.com. We will reply to you less than 6 hours.

Thank you in advance!

111 Responses to “Contact Us”

1. Anthony G. says:

Good Day,
    I wanted to know the hours of service, because I have a 20 hours Layover at Beijing and I wanted to see the Great Wall of China. Most of the 20 hours Layover is at night our flight back to the USA is at 12:45 If I can get to the wall at opening time (07:30) I could be 1 hour at the wall and be back at 10:30 in the airport. Getting to the wall at 07:30 probably means to be in the road at 05:30. I just want to know if it is possible. We are willing to pay extra.

2. Edwin Reich says:

I want to book a reservation for two on the same as our friends.

Please let us know as soon as possible how to book the same Great Wall Layover Trip as: BTG20160329G373 with danielyan@beijingtoursguide.com

Edwin Reich
    Ereich@gmail
    408-551-9936

Hi Edwin,

Thank you for contacting us.

We just sent an email to you, please have a look.

3. We have a layover for 8 hours. Is it possible to visit both the Great Wall (just pictures, no tour or hike) and Tiananmen Square or Forbidden City (one or other) within that time?

Thank you.
    Steve

Hi Steve,

Your layover time is very tight. You’d better let us know your arrival & departure time, then we can know if this tour suitable for your time frame. Thank you!

4. Elaine Walsh says:

We have a 7 hour layover in Beijing tomorrow and four of us want to do a Great Wall tour. Please advise price and availability. Thank you. Elaine

5. Maureen says:

We are arriving in Beijing 1040 on Saturday and I have a one day layover leaving Beijing on Sunday at 10:30 looking for a full day tour in Beijing for afternoon of Saturday to see many things as possible . We are four adults please send me options .

Hi Maureen,

No problem. We will send an email about detailed itinerary and price to you, please check. Thank you!

6. Dear,

Me and my friend will have a long layover in beijing on Saturday 21st of May. We would like to get some information about a layover tour.

We arrive at Beijing Capital Airport at 08:55 in the morning and we leave the next day at 08:10 AM.
    We have booked a hotel near the forbidden city to get some hours of sleep.

We would like to see the following when we are in Beijing.
    – Mutianyu Great Wall
    – Tiananmen Square
    – Forbidden City

We don’t need a transfer back to the airport, just to the hotel or we can walk from the forbidden city.

How much will it cost and is this possible?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Dave van Dongen

Hi Dave,

Thank you for contacting us. Our travel advisor just sent an email to you, please have a look.

7. Bernard says:

I have a 6 hr and 20min layover in Beijing arriving at the airport in Beijing at 5:20am. Is that enough time to complete the 5hr Forbidden City tour?

Hi Bernard,

Sorry, I do not think you can do this tour. Since the Forbidden City opens at 8:30am.

8. Hello, I am in Beijing on an 8 hour layover from 4pm on Friday 8th April. Do you have any suitable tours for music? I am interested in either the great wall or the forbidden city but wondered whether my time of arrival would be suitable. Please advise me on tours and costs.Thanks,charlotte.

9. Carol says:

Hi
    We have a 8 hour layover and would really like to see the Great Wall will we have enough time ? As we arrive in Beijing 10:25 and depart 18:30 4th November 2016

Hi Carol,

Yes, you will have enough time to see the Great Wall. We will send an email to you. Thank you!

10. Andrej Sitar says:

Hello, i come to Beijing Airport on 25.03 at 4.50 am from Auckland. I am flying to London at 14.30 pm. I have about 8 hours time and would like to visit Great wall. Is it possible with you and what would be the price?

Andrej Sitar

Hi Andrej,

Thank you for contacting us.

Yes, you will enough time to do Great Wall layover tour. We just sent an email to you, please check.

11. Cinda says:

Hi, we have a 6 hour overlay in Beijing but we arrive at 6pm and our connection flight is at midnight. Do you offer evening tours? We want to see the Forbidden City. What is the best thing to do in the evening?

Cinda

12. Bill says:

Morning.

We have 3 adults arriving Beijing 19 mar 2015 6:30 am from Bangkok CA980. Departing 3:00 pm same day CA 995. Do you have a private tour available.? How much and how do you accept payment. Credit card is preferred by me. please let me know soonest

Thanks Bill

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your message.

Yes, we can arrange a private tour for you. And we accept Credit card by PayPal. We will send a detailed tour itinerary and price to you now.

13. Hi! I have a layover in Beijing from 5,40 am this Friday 18th of March to 1,50 pm. I was wondering if there’s any chance you can pick me up from the airport on Friday morning around 6,30-7 am and take me out to the Great Wall and have me back by 12. Thank you. Kind regards, Sarah

Hi Sarah,

Yes, we can arrange the Great Wall as you requested. Our travel advisor have sent an email to you, please check.

14. Abigail says:

Hello, my name is Abigail and I will be arriving in Beijing May 30th at 6:20 with a departure at 15:25. I would like to know if there is anyway I can plan a trip/tour of just the Beijing Zoo to see the Panda house and nothing else? Would this be possible?

Abigail

Hi Abigail,

Thank you contacting us. We can arrange a layover tour for you. We sent an email to you, please check it out.

15. Sara Thomas says:

Hi there!
    My cousin and I will be traveling to Beijing Capital Airport in route to Bangkok on June 23rd. We will be arriving at 4:50AM and then, departing again on June 23rd at 2:05PM. The total length of the layover is 9 hours and 15 minutes. Would it be possible to book a layover tour to the Great Wall during this time? I am unsure which section to book, but probably the one that is nearest to the airport.
    Also, we will be returning through Beijing Capital airport on Thursday, June 30th at 6:20AM. We are leaving at 3:00PM. The total length of the time is 8hours and 40 minutes. We would like to book a tour to see the Forbidden City during this time.
    Do you think these timings are adequate time to see these attractions? Please let me know.
    Thanks!
    Sara Thomas

Hi Sara,

Thank you for your message.

No problem. We have sent an email to you, please check.

16. Brooke says:

Good day,

I would like some information on taking a tour of the great wall of China for two people. We will be arriving on 3/23/16 at 08:00 and departing 15:00. will this be enough time to take this tour?
    Are the tours/guides in English?
    What is the cost per person?
    Will we be picked up and returned to the airport?

Hi Brooke,

Thank you for contacting us.

Yes, you will have enough time to do the tour.

Yes, all of our guides are English-speaking tour guides.

Please see here to check the detailed tour price.

Yes, we will pick you up from airport and return.

17. Javi says:

Hello! We are a group of 4 people arriving at PEK Terminal 3 at 12.05pm (Flight number CA938). Layoving to the next flight CA821 leaving at 19.40pm We are thinking about to do ‘Beijing Airport to Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City Tour’ How long does it take to do the tour? Have we got time enough to do the tour? How much would it cost? I look forward to hearing from you soon, Javi

Hi Javi,

Thanks for your message.

Yes, you will have enough time to do the tour. We just sent an email about detailed itinerary and price to you, please check.

18. Sam Kean says:

Hello. I want to take a one-day tour of Beijing on March 19th, 2016. I am staying at a hotel near the airport, and can be ready by 9 a.m. that day. I have a flight out of Beijing at 6 p.m. that same night.

I want to know what my options are. I would most like to see the Temple of Heaven, the Forbidden City, and Tienanmen Square, and then the Great Wall at some point. Do you have a tour that could cover all that in one day? (It does not need to be a private tour for me alone; if there is a group, that is okay.) If yes, how much would that tour cost?

Thank you!

-Sam Kean

Hi Sam,

Thank you for contacting us.

Yes, we can arrange a tour as you requested. But private tour only, there is no group tours available. We just sent an email to you, please have a look.

19. Olivia Lee says:

Great Wall at Mutianyu Section
    Tour Code: BTG-BLT-109
    Tour Type: Private Tour Guide & Private Vehicle
    Starting Date: Every day (Forbidden City close on every Monday)
    Tour Length: 10 hours

How much is the price for this for 2 pax?

Thank you for your message. Our travel advisor just sent you an email about detailed itienrary and price, please check and let us know your idea.

20. gemma says:

hello. Our flight arrives April 23 530 am and leaves at 8 pm. would like to visit the great wall and the forbidden city. Please advise if doable.

Thank you for your message. According to your tour date and layover time, you can do the tour to Great Wall and Forbiddden City. We just send an email about detailed itinerary and price, please check it out.

Got a question? Ask us here. We will reply to you within 6 hours(normally within 1 hour).

Beijing Layover Tour Chat Software