We are here to answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to call us at +86 10 65703114 (24/7). Or send an email to contact@beijingtoursguide.com, we will reply to you less than 6 hours.

Our address:
Beijing Explore Tours CO., LTD
Room 1122, Bldg B, JinYuKeLe, Shuangqiao Rd, ChaoYang District, Beijing, China

1. Dave van Dongen says:

Dear,

Me and my friend will have a long layover in beijing on Saturday 21st of May. We would like to get some information about a layover tour.

We arrive at Beijing Capital Airport at 08:55 in the morning and we leave the next day at 08:10 AM.
    We have booked a hotel near the forbidden city to get some hours of sleep.

We would like to see the following when we are in Beijing.
    – Mutianyu Great Wall
    – Tiananmen Square
    – Forbidden City

We don’t need a transfer back to the airport, just to the hotel or we can walk from the forbidden city.

How much will it cost and is this possible?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Dave van Dongen

Hi Dave,

Thank you for contacting us. Our travel advisor just sent an email to you, please have a look.

2. Bernard says:

I have a 6 hr and 20min layover in Beijing arriving at the airport in Beijing at 5:20am. Is that enough time to complete the 5hr Forbidden City tour?

Hi Bernard,

Sorry, I do not think you can do this tour. Since the Forbidden City opens at 8:30am.

3. Charlotte Dimmock says:

Hello, I am in Beijing on an 8 hour layover from 4pm on Friday 8th April. Do you have any suitable tours for music? I am interested in either the great wall or the forbidden city but wondered whether my time of arrival would be suitable. Please advise me on tours and costs.Thanks,charlotte.

4. Carol says:

Hi
    We have a 8 hour layover and would really like to see the Great Wall will we have enough time ? As we arrive in Beijing 10:25 and depart 18:30 4th November 2016

Hi Carol,

Yes, you will have enough time to see the Great Wall. We will send an email to you. Thank you!

5. Andrej Sitar says:

Hello, i come to Beijing Airport on 25.03 at 4.50 am from Auckland. I am flying to London at 14.30 pm. I have about 8 hours time and would like to visit Great wall. Is it possible with you and what would be the price?

Andrej Sitar

Hi Andrej,

Thank you for contacting us.

Yes, you will enough time to do Great Wall layover tour. We just sent an email to you, please check.