We are here to answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to call us at +86 10 65703114 (24/7). Or send an email to contact@beijingtoursguide.com, we will reply to you less than 6 hours.

Our address:
Beijing Explore Tours CO., LTD
Room 1122, Bldg B, JinYuKeLe, Shuangqiao Rd, ChaoYang District, Beijing, China

1. Catherine says:

Hi I’m looking at flights in January 17 mid week with 10 hours layover arriving 12:40pm. Is this too late to do a Great Wall tour? Would I have time to do a Great Wall and forbidden city tour arriving at this time? Thank you:-)

Hi Catherine,

Your arrival time is too late, you can only visit Great Wall or Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City. We will send an email about detailed itinerary and price to you, please check.

2. Nikki says:

I would like to do a tour Great Wall your around sunrise as my layover is from 1pm until noon. Would this be possible?

Nikki

Hi Nikki,

The Mutianyu Great Wall open time is 7:30am. Our earliest pick-up time is 6:30am. So I do not think you can see the sunrise.

3. Art Boza says:

My flight arrives in Beijing Capital Airport (PEK) at 04:30 o’clock, what time could my tour start and about when could I be back at PEK for a flight out that night? If I choose to stay the night, is there a list on hotels that the tour driver can drop me off at for the night?

Thanks, Art

Hi Art,

Thank you for contacting us.

We can pick you up from airport at 7am. And we can drop you off at hotel at Beijing downtown area or airport area.

4. Ishtiaq H Bokhari says:

If I land on Beijing airport at 22:20 hours (on Sunday) and my next flight is at 0835 hours in the morning (Monday), (about 10 hours layover) which tour suites me to have the feel of Beijing.

Please suggest a layover tour for this time. I want an economical tour please.

5. Jen says:

Hi there, Is it at all possible to do a Great Wall layover tour with only a 7 hour and 35 minute layover? Or would I most likely miss my flight? What times are the tours? Thank you

Hi Jen,

Thank you for your message.

Please provide us your arrival & departure flight times, then we will know if you can take the tour.

6. Chen Weiling says:

Dear Sirs, I am flying in from Pyongyang to Beijing (flight leaves Pyongyang on 18 June 2016 (0820h)), and I have a layover of about 12 hours as my flight back to Singapore leaves on 19 June 2016, 0005h. I’d like to visit the great wall and do some sightseeing during the layover. Could you let me know how much it will cost, and how may I book the tour?

I am currently travelling alone. Please let me know.

Weiling

7. Evi K Binder says:

My returning flight to Los Angeles, USA from Mongolia will stop at Beijing on Sunday, June 5 via Air China, 902 from Ulan Bator to Beijing 12:50pm-11:55pm.
    I have 7 hours 5 minutes layover. My departure to Los Angeles Via Air China 983 at 9PM.

With 7 hours 5 minutes layover on Sunday, June 5, do I have enough time to visit Forbidden City Layover Tours for One person?

Evi Binder

8. Anthony G. says:

Good Day,
    I wanted to know the hours of service, because I have a 20 hours Layover at Beijing and I wanted to see the Great Wall of China. Most of the 20 hours Layover is at night our flight back to the USA is at 12:45 If I can get to the wall at opening time (07:30) I could be 1 hour at the wall and be back at 10:30 in the airport. Getting to the wall at 07:30 probably means to be in the road at 05:30. I just want to know if it is possible. We are willing to pay extra.