Forbidden City Layover Tour
Tour Code: BTG-BLT-118
Tour Type: Private Tour Guide & Private Vehicle
Starting Date: Every day (Except Monday)
Tour Length: 5 hours
How to Book: Book in Advance
Tour Description: Beijing Airport layover to Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square tour. Pick-up by our private English-speaking tour guide upon your arrival. The Forbidden City is the largest imperial palace complex in the world as well as a UNESCO World Heritage. The majestic architecture is quite impressive. The Tiananmen Square is the geographical center of Beijing City. It is the largest city square in the world. Be transferred back to airport after the tour.
~Be met your tour guide at Beijing airport arrival hall or your hotel
~Drive to Forbidden city (1 hour)
~Visit Tiananmen Square (0.5 hour)
~Visit Forbidden City (2-2.5 hours, you can decide to stay longer or shorter time)
~Transfer back to airport or your hotel (1 hour)
If your time allows and you would like to have lunch, we can take you to local restaurant, please pay the meal cost on your own
|Your Tour Size||Price for per person
(PayPal transaction fee is included)
|10 persons or more||USD50|
Free cancellation up to 4 hours in advance
If the private tour price beyond your budget, please check our join-in group tours
*Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
*A private English-speaking tour guide and a private air-conditioning vehicle with professional driver.
*Free-bottled mineral water.
*Service charge & government taxes.
*China life tourist accident/casualty insurance (compulsory insurance by the government. Every legally tour company in Beijing have to buy it for every client).
*Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
Why Book with Us?
1. As an Official Partner of Beijing airport, we operate Beijing layover tours since 2012. No one know it better than us, please see our profile here.
2. We will guide you to get Visa-free permit step by step, and make sure you get back to airport in time. We also provide warm coats, wheel chair and baby seat free of charge.
3. Best price guaranteed. 100% No shop/factory stops tours. If you find a lower price with same service and includes same items and policy as we listed, we will refund you the difference in price.
4. We know that flights delay happens. If the time left is not enough to do the tour. You just inform us 4 hours before the scheduled pick-up time. We will refund you in full. Even if you are not able to get out of airport for some reasons or you want to cancel the tour but did not inform us. We will still cut the guide and driver airport transfer cost and refund you the rest. As we know most companies would not refund anything at all.
5. Some websites just supply an English speaking driver using the personal car. This is not allowed in China. The vehicles need to be tourism qualification certificate of operating vehicles. Your tour will be ruined if this behavior be founded by officials.
We supply a professional driver and a car with licence as well as a professional English speaking licensed tour guide, both of them work for you. We will make sure you can enjoy a safe tour with professional English interpretation both during driving and in attractions, and would not waste your time for parking. Our driver will make sure your luggage is safe while you are not in the car.
91 comments on “Forbidden City Layover Tour”
My layover will be on April 19th, we’ll be landed at 8.15 am and the next flight will be at 20.00 pm.
Do you suggest the Forbidden city or the Great Wall? Can you suggest a group tour less expensive than the private one? Thank you. F.
Sorry, your arrival time is too late, we do not have a group tour suitable for you. You can only do a private tour to visit the Great Wall and Forbidden City. We will send you an email about the tour options, please check later. Thank you!
We have 6 hours 40 minutes layover April 16th, from 6.20 AM to 1.00 PM Is it enough time to visit Forbidden city? Thank you
Sorry! We do not think you can do a tour. Your layover time is very tight.
Your layover tours seem great!
What about if the layover is late? We have a layover from 16:15 to 00:30. Are there any possibilities for us?
Thanks and hopefully see you soon.
Your arrival time is late. We do not have tours by then. Sorry about that!
Hi there I have 8 hours layover
I arrive to Beijing airport at 5:20am and fly out 1:50 pm I would like to go to forbidden city or Great Wall it’s enough time for tour ? Thank you
Thank you for contacting us!
According to your layover time, you will have enough time to visit the Forbidden City or Great Wall.
We did many tours with your similar time frame before. You can our previous clients’ time frame on Twitter:
We just sent you an email about the tour details, please check.