Design Your Own Tour

Full Name: (required)

Nationality: (required)

Email Address: (required)

Alternative Email Address:

Phone Number(required)

Number of Adults: (required)

Number of Children(under 12 years old):

Number of Children(under 2 years old):

Tour Starting Date:

Promo Code:

Other Requirements:

70 comments on “Design Your Own Tour

1. ahmad says:

I keep getting an error when trying to request due to incorrect format. What format is used for the date? I’m trying to input October 8, 2018.

2. Lauren Bagwell says:

Hi,
    My friend and I get in at 2:55 PM December 28th and Leave that night at 3:25 AM. Is there no way we could go visit the wall?

Hi Lauren,

Your arrival time is too late, the Great Wall will stop selling tickets by then. Sorry about that!

3. Susan van Kaathoven says:

Dear,
    We (3 persons) are flying with Air China from LHR to PEK, arriving on January 4th 2019 around 12:00 PM. Our next flight from PEK to AKL departures January 5th around 1:00 AM, so we will have a 13-hours layover. We’re interested in seeing the Great Wall, would that be possible when arriving at 12:00 PM? And do you also offer any Beijing evening tours that could be combined?
    Thanks in advance!

Hi Susan,

According to your layover time, you will have enough time to visit the Great Wall and Old Beijing Hutongs, we just sent you an email about the tour options, please check it out.

4. Ami says:

Hello
    My husband and I arrive around 5pm mid-september for a layover and have to take the plane the next day at 8am. Do you have any night tours?

Hi Ami,

Your arrival time is too late, we do not have tours suitable for you. Sorry about that!

5. Jordan V says:

We arrive at 5:55 pm and leave the next day at 1:25 pm the next day. We also have 2 friends that are leaving the next day at 11:45 am. What would you recommend?

Hi Jordan,

We just sent you an email about the tour details, please check.

6. Karla Barrera says:

Hi, I will be arriving august 27th 7:55 am and departing at 10:30 pm I have a 14 hour layover, What would you recommend? I would like to visit the great wall, the summer palace and Hutong.

Hi Karla,

We just sent you an email about detailed tour itineraries and prices, please check. Thank you!

7. Vivian Alterman says:

I need a private car to pick us up July 13 at our hotel (near forbidden city) and take us to temple of heaven, Great Wall of China (Mutiany) – kids want to Tobago next down and drop us off at airport to make an international flight leaving at 6;50pm to Toronto Canada. Please let me know costs and what timing you recommend. We are 4 travelling with two preteen boys. Thanks

Hi Vivian,

We can pick you up from your hotel and drop you off at the airport after the tour. We just sent you an email about detailed tour itinerary, please check.

8. Sono says:

Hello I will be arriving on Friday Jan 26th at 2:30 PM and leaving Saturday 27th at 1:10 AM. Im interested in seeing the Mutianyu section and/or Forbidden City. Also I am interested injoining a group if possible. Any recommendations?

Thank you!

Hi Sono,

Your arrival time is too late. The Forbidden City or Great Wall will stop entering when you get there. And we do not have group tour suitable for you. Sorry about that!

9. Natasha says:

Hello, I’m flying Air China from LHR on Jan 12 landing Saturday 13 at lunchtime 12:00, flying to MEL at 00:40. Am I too late for any of the tours that day?

And then I am returning on jan 29th landing Beijing at 5am on Tuesday 30th and flying out at 14:30. Is there any tour I can do for that day?
    Thank you in advance. N.

HI Natasha,

According to your layover times, we recommend you visit the Great Wall on Jan. 13, 2018 and visit the Forbidden City on Jan. 30, 2018.

You will have plenty of time to do both of tours

We just sent you an email about detailed tour itineraries with the timeline, please check it out.