We are here to answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to call us at +86 10 65703114 (24/7). Or send an email to contact@beijingtoursguide.com, we will reply to you less than 6 hours.

Our address:
Beijing Explore Tours CO., LTD
Room 1122, Bldg B, JinYuKeLe, Shuangqiao Rd, ChaoYang District, Beijing, China

1. Judit Krámli says:

My flight arrives on 31 October, 15:30 and leaves at 02:35 on 1 November (early morning).
    Can you please help me if there is a group reservation at that time and what can I visit during this stop over (11h)? Thanks, Judit

2. Davide Poli says:

To whom it may concern,
    I have a 13 hours layout in Beijing. I will arrive on the 5th of July at 13.10 (terminal 3) and my following flight departure time is 2.30 am on the 6th of July (Terminal 3). I would like to see the Forbidden City and Great Wall. Do you have a join-in group tour that can fit my schedule? Otherwise, do you have something else available?
    Regards
    Davide

Hi Davide,

According to your arrival time, you have to time to visit the Forbidden City. Because the Forbidden City stop entering at 16:00 in July. And we do not have join-in group tour suitable for you. So we suggest you book a private tour to visit the Great Wall.

We just sent you an email about detailed tour itinerary with the timeline, please check.

3. Joe says:

We have a layover in Beijing. Arriving Nov 9 at 6.40 PM and leaving Nov 11 at 12.40 AM. We plan to book a hotel in the city for Nov 9 night. We would like to be picked up at the hotel on Nov 10 morning and dropped off at the airport at night. We would like to see Tiananmen square, Forbidden city, Hutongs, and Great wall. Have lunch and/or dinner. Please let us know if available and price. Thanks

Hi Joe,

We can arrange the tour as you requested. We have sent you an email about the details of the tour, please check.

4. Nancy Gardella says:

How far in advance do you recommend booking a tour? My daughter and her friend will be coming through on the morning of May 23. I want to gift them a tour but don’t want to get their hopes up and find that nothing is available.

Hi Nancy,

You can book the tour for them before May 22, 2018. Just let us know their flights details, then we will make a tour itinerary for you.