We are here to answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to call us at +86 10 65703114 (24/7). Or send an email to contact@beijingtoursguide.com, we will reply to you less than 6 hours.

Our address:
Beijing Explore Tours CO., LTD
Room 1122, Bldg B, JinYuKeLe, Shuangqiao Rd, ChaoYang District, Beijing, China

1. Delia says:

Inquiring about a group tour for just myself.
    I do not need a private tour. would rather pay less for a group tour.
    Please tell me of the price for this option in a group as I see private is $240 US.

– Date: sunday July 29th
    – hotel pick up? if so: I am at Beijing Yamei international hotel airport branch
    – tour interested in: Badaling Great Wall & Ming Tomb
    – flight leaves: 6:20pm on sunday July 29th and leaving china.
    I can get up as early as I need to so I have enough time.

thank you!
    if you need more information. Please let me know.

Sincerely, Delia from Canada!

Hi Delia,

Sorry, we only have private tour to visit the Badaling Great Wall and Ming Tombs. The price is USD240 based on 1 person’s private tour. We can pick you up from your hotel and drop you off at the airport after the tour.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

2. Lars says:

Hi,
    I’m arriving with a layover in Beijing (PEK) the 2 january 2019 at 9:40am and depart at 01:05am the 3rd. We are two people. What are our best options if we want a quick tour?

Hi Lars,

According to your layover time, we recommend you visit the Great Wall and Forbidden City. This is the most popular tour itinerary for who have a long layover in Beijing.

We just sent you an email about detailed tour itinerary, please check.

3. Ed Shepherd says:

Hi we have a layover on 25/5/18 from 15:25 to 01:05 and a layover on 13/6/18 from 04:30 to 16:35. We have three children ages 4, 3 and 6 months old. We would like you to advise of which tours would be suitable for each layover and the cost including any child prices. Thanks Ed

Hi Ed,

According to your layover times, we have sent you an email about detailed tour itineraries and prices, please check.

4. Jamie says:

Hi- If our flight lands in Beijing (PEK) at 1:25AM and departs at 12PM would a tour be available to us? What about a flight that gets in at 6:20AM and leaves at 12PM?