Badaling Great Wall & Mutianyu Great Wall Layover Tour
Tour Code: BTG-BLT-107
Tour Type: Private Tour Guide & Private Vehicle
Starting Date: Every day
Tour Length: 10 hours
How to Book: Book in Advance
Detailed Itinerary: Upon arrival at Beijing airport, be picked up by our private guide, who will wait at the exit of the airport by holding a sign with your name on. Drive to Badaling Great Wall (1.5 hours). Badaling section is the most visited one among all the Great Wall sections. You will hike for 2 hours on the Badaling Great Wall, up snaking sections of walls, entering the watchtowers and seeing distant views. Then head for the Mutianyu Great Wall which is famous for its beautiful surroundings. You have about 2 hours to hike on it. Cable car up or toboggan down is optional. Back to airport after the great wall hiking tour.
|Your Tour Size||Price for per person
(PayPal transaction fee is included)
|10 persons or more||USD65|
Free cancellation up to 4 hours in advance
If the private tour price beyond your budget, please check our join-in group tours
*Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
*A private English-speaking tour guide and a private air-conditioning vehicle with professional driver.
*Free-bottled mineral water.
*Service charge & government taxes.
*China life tourist accident/casualty insurance (compulsory insurance by the government. Every legally tour company in Beijing have to buy it for every client).
*Cable cars at Great Wall.
*Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
Why Book with Us?
1. As an Official Partner of Beijing airport, we operate Beijing layover tours since 2012. No one know it better than us, please see our profile here.
2. We will guide you to get Visa-free permit step by step, and make sure you get back to airport in time. We also provide warm coats, wheel chair and baby seat free of charge.
3. Best price guaranteed. 100% No shop/factory stops tours. If you find a lower price with same service and includes same items and policy as we listed, we will refund you the difference in price.
4. We know that flights delay happens. If the time left is not enough to do the tour. You just inform us 4 hours before the scheduled pick-up time. We will refund you in full. Even if you are not able to get out of airport for some reasons or you want to cancel the tour but did not inform us. We will still cut the guide and driver airport transfer cost and refund you the rest. As we know most companies would not refund anything at all.
5. Some websites just supply an English speaking driver using the personal car. This is not allowed in China. The vehicles need to be tourism qualification certificate of operating vehicles. Your tour will be ruined if this behavior be founded by officials.
We supply a professional driver and a car with licence as well as a professional English speaking licensed tour guide, both of them work for you. We will make sure you can enjoy a safe tour with professional English interpretation both during driving and in attractions, and would not waste your time for parking. Our driver will make sure your luggage is safe while you are not in the car.
13 comments on “Badaling Great Wall & Mutianyu Great Wall Layover Tour”
My group arrives on Jan 26 at 12:00 from Mumbai, and departs at 21:00 to Los Angeles. My group of 8 people want to see the great wall. I have 3 questions.
1 What type of visa is required, and what do we need to do to get through?
2 It is cold! Is there a place to get a heavy jacket for use on the tour?
3. Do we have enough time to pull it off?
I would appreciate any tips on what we would need to do in advance.
Thank you for contacting us!
You can get 24 hours visa free. About Beijing visa-free policy, please see details at: https://www.beijinglayovertour.com/visa-free-policy/. We will let you know how to apply the visa free and where to meet our tour guide after you booked the tour.
According to your layover time, we recommend you visit the Mutianyu Great Wall only. We will bring warm coats for you to use. We just sent an email about the tour details to you, please check it out.