Badaling Great Wall & Forbidden City Layover Tour
Tour Code: BTG-BLT-108
Tour Type: Private Tour Guide & Private Vehicle
Starting Date: Every day (Forbidden City closes on Mondays)
Tour Length: 10 hours
How to Book: Book in Advance
Tour Description: Beijing airport pick-up by our private guide & private driver; the guide will hold a sign with your name on at arrival hall meeting point. Drive to visit the majestic Badaling Great Wall first. Badaling is the most popular section of Great Wall and has received many celebrities and state leaders. Stay at the wall as long as you can. Transfer to city center to visit the Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City imperial palace. Be escorted back to airport after the tour. End of our service.
~Be met your tour guide at Beijing airport arrival hall (You will need about 1 hour to finish the custom clearance and get out)
~Drive to Badaling Great Wall (1.5 hours)
~Visit Badaling Great Wall (2.5 hours, you can decide to stay longer or shorter time)
~Drive to Beijing city center (1 hour)
~Visit Tiananmen Square (0.5 hour)
~Visit Forbidden City (2 hours, you can decide to stay longer or shorter time)
~Transfer you back to airport (1 hour)
|Your Tour Size||Price for per person
(PayPal transaction fee is included)
|10 persons or more||USD65|
Free cancellation up to 4 hours in advance
If the private tour price beyond your budget, please check our join-in group tours
*Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
*A private English-speaking tour guide and a private air-conditioning vehicle with professional driver.
*Free-bottled mineral water.
*Service charge & government taxes.
*China life tourist accident/casualty insurance (compulsory insurance by the government. Every legally tour company in Beijing have to buy it for every client).
*Cable cars at Great Wall.
*Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
Why Book with Us?
1. As an Official Partner of Beijing airport, we operate Beijing layover tours since 2012. No one know it better than us, please see our profile here.
2. We will guide you to get Visa-free permit step by step, and make sure you get back to airport in time. We also provide warm coats, wheel chair and baby seat free of charge.
3. Best price guaranteed. 100% No shop/factory stops tours. If you find a lower price with same service and includes same items and policy as we listed, we will refund you the difference in price.
4. We know that flights delay happens. If the time left is not enough to do the tour. You just inform us 4 hours before the scheduled pick-up time. We will refund you in full. Even if you are not able to get out of airport for some reasons or you want to cancel the tour but did not inform us. We will still cut the guide and driver airport transfer cost and refund you the rest. As we know most companies would not refund anything at all.
5. Some websites just supply an English speaking driver using the personal car. This is not allowed in China. The vehicles need to be tourism qualification certificate of operating vehicles. Your tour will be ruined if this behavior be founded by officials.
We supply a professional driver and a car with licence as well as a professional English speaking licensed tour guide, both of them work for you. We will make sure you can enjoy a safe tour with professional English interpretation both during driving and in attractions, and would not waste your time for parking. Our driver will make sure your luggage is safe while you are not in the car.
38 comments on “Badaling Great Wall & Forbidden City Layover Tour”
We arrive at 06am 25th March at Peking airport. Is the tour to the Great Wall and the forbidden City possible because it’s a Monday ? Our layover time is enough (around 20h)
Thank you for your help
Sorry! The Forbidden City is closed on Mondays. We recommend you visit the Great Wall, Tiananmen Square, Jingshan Park and Temple of Heaven. You can see the panorama of the Forbidden City from Jingshan Park.
We just sent you an email about the tour details, please check. Thank you!