3 Night/4 Days Beijing Tour (Route A)
Tour Code: BTG-BLT-152
Tour Type: Private Tour Guide + Private Vehicle
Starting Date: Every day
Day 1 Entry Beijing
However when you arrive in Beijing, our English-speaking tour guide and driver will meet you at the airport exit in time and transfer to hotel. The rest of the day is freetime.
Day 2 Beijing
This morning, you will see the Tiananmen Square which is located at the center of Beijing City. A lot of people will come because of the respect for the fame. At there, you can see lots of famous building such as Tiananmen Tower, Monument to the People’s Heroes. Nearby the square we can take about 10 minutes walk to the Forbidden City. It almost five centuries and served as the home of the Emperor and his household, as well as the ceremonial and political centre of Chinese government. After that, we drive to the Summer Palace–the largest and best-preserved imperial garden existing. It is a vast ensemble of lakes, gardens and palaces. In ancient time, it is for the emperor and concubines to play. Last, your car and tour guide will transfer you back to hotel.
Day 3 Beijing
We will spend this morning to the Mutianyu Great Wall which surrounded with mountains and beautiful scenery, and also less crowed than other great wall sections. The next destination, we are going to the Ming Tombs which is a group of mausoleums of the Chinese emperors from 15th to 17th century. Exterior visit Bird’s Nest and Water Cube (About Bird’s Nest and Water Cube, we are not visit indoor). All of these are landmarks buildings on the 2008 Olympic Games. These attracted many visitors for the great architectural interest. After a full day tour, transfer you back to hotel.
Day 4 Depart Beijing
In the morning, our guide will pick you up from the hotel and drive you to the Temple of Heaven where the Chinese emperors held grand sacrificing ceremonies to heaven. The buildings and the parklands reflect ancient Chinese religious beliefs. It was identified as “world cultural heritage” in 1998. After that, we will take you to the airport for departure.
|Your Tour Size||Price for per person
(PayPal transaction fee is included)
|10 persons or more||USD165|
Free cancellation up to 4 hours in advance
If the private tour price beyond your budget, please check our join-in group tours
*Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
*A private English-speaking tour guide and a private air-conditioning vehicle with professional driver.
*Free-bottled mineral water.
*Service charge & government taxes.
*China life tourist accident/casualty insurance (compulsory insurance by the government. Every legally tour company in Beijing have to buy it for every client).
*Cable cars/toboggan at Great Wall.
*Meals. (If you would like to have lunch or dinner, we can take you to local restaurant, please pay the meal cost on your own)
*Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
Why Book with Us?
1. As an Official Partner of Beijing airport, we operate Beijing layover tours since 2012.?No one know it better than us, please see our profile here.
2. We will guide you to get Visa-free permit step by step, and make sure you get back to airport in time. We also provide warm coats, wheel chair and baby seat free of charge.
3. Best price guaranteed. 100% No shop/factory stops tours. If you find a lower price with same service and includes same items and policy as we listed, we will refund you the difference in price.
4. We know that flights delay happens. If the time left is not enough to do the tour. You just inform us 4 hours before the scheduled pick-up time. We will refund you in full. Even if you are not able to get out of airport for some reasons or you want to cancel the tour but did not inform us. We will still cut the guide and driver airport transfer cost and refund you the rest. As we know most companies would not refund anything at all.
5. Some websites just supply an English speaking driver using the personal car. This is not allowed in China. The vehicles need to be tourism qualification certificate of operating vehicles. Your tour will be ruined if this behavior be founded by officials.
We supply a professional driver and a car with licence as well as a professional English speaking licensed tour guide, both of them work for you. We will make sure you can enjoy a safe tour with professional English interpretation both during driving and in attractions, and would not waste your time for parking. Our driver will make sure your luggage is safe while you are not in the car.
2 comments on “3 Night/4 Days Beijing Tour (Route A)”
If me and my wife ( both US citizens) go to Beijing for just 72 hours ( 3 days) and then we go to back to US, how can we get visa for that time.?
Can we go with out a visa and get the visa there..?
Please help me, I been reading about you helping people with information on what to do
I really appreciate your help
Thank you for contacting us!
According to Beijing 72-hour Visa-free policy, if you layover in Beijing within 72 hours, you can apply the temporary visas in the airport when you landing. And 72-hour Visa free only applies to passengers who transit through Beijing Capital International Airport in Beijing. The destination and place of departure cannot be the same.(e.g Auckland – Beijing – Auckland).
If you have any other questions please let us know.