2 Nights/3 Days Beijing Tour
Tour Code: BTG-BLT-150
Tour Type: Private Tour Guide + Private Vehicle
Starting Date: Every day
Day 1 Entry Beijing
Welcome to Beijing. After reclaiming your luggage, our English-speaking guide will pick you up at the airport exit and transfer to hotel.
First we will visit Summer Palace which situated in western outskirts of Beijing. At there, you can appreciate the China’s leading classical garden with beautiful landscape and typical Chinese architecture’s style. It also enjoys a worldwide reputation. Then we will drive to Bird’s Nest and Water Cube (About Bird’s Nest and Water Cube, we are not visit indoor). Bird’s Nest as known as the main track and field stadium for the 2008 Summer Olympics which host to the Opening and Closing ceremonies. Opposite to the bird’s nest is the water cube –Construction of the landmark project. It is the main swimming pool for the 2008 summer Olympic Games in Beijing. After the trip, our guide will transfer you to hotel.
Day 2 Beijing
In the morning, our guide will take you to visit Mutianyu Great Wall. Compared with other great wall sections, there is less crowed. What is more, it is surrounded with mountains and beautiful scenery. So it was appraised as 4A grade scenic area and is the essence of Great Wall. When we finished our lunch, we will drive back downtown and visit the Temple of Heaven which was constructed between 1406 and 1420 during the reign of Ming Emperor YongLe. The Chinese emperors held grand sacrificing ceremonies to heaven at here. After a full day Beijing tour, your private car and tour guide will transfer you back to your hotel.
Day 3 Depart Beijing
The last day we will visit the one of the largest city squares in the world–Tiananmen Square. It was built in 1417 and situated in the heart of Beijing. Thousands of people come to the Square every day. It is the must place to visit. Walk through the square to the Golden Water Bridge, you will enter the largest as well as best-preserved imperial palace complex– Forbidden City. It is also called Imperial Palace. It was first started building in 1407, and cost two hundred thousand workers for fourteen years and completed in 1420.All its palaces consist of 9999 rooms. After lunch, we will drive you to Hutong area. An interesting rickshaw trip is arranged in the Hutong alleys. Hutongs represent an important cultural element of the city of Beijing. Each Hutong has a name. Many hutongs were named after their location, or a local landmark or business. You can see the real life of Beijing ordinaries there. Here our whole trip is over and our guide will transfer you to airport for departure of your flight.
|Your Tour Size||Price for per person
(PayPal transaction fee is included)
|10 persons or more||USD150|
Free cancellation up to 4 hours in advance
If the private tour price beyond your budget, please check our join-in group tours
*Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
*A private English-speaking tour guide and a private air-conditioning vehicle with professional driver.
*Free-bottled mineral water.
*Service charge & government taxes.
*China life tourist accident/casualty insurance (compulsory insurance by the government. Every legally tour company in Beijing have to buy it for every client).
*Cable cars/toboggan at Great Wall.
*Meals. (If you would like to have lunch or dinner, we can take you to local restaurant, please pay the meal cost on your own)
*Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
Why Book with Us?
1. As an Official Partner of Beijing airport, we operate Beijing layover tours since 2012.?No one know it better than us, please see our profile here.
2. We will guide you to get Visa-free permit step by step, and make sure you get back to airport in time. We also provide warm coats, wheel chair and baby seat free of charge.
3. Best price guaranteed. 100% No shop/factory stops tours. If you find a lower price with same service and includes same items and policy as we listed, we will refund you the difference in price.
4. We know that flights delay happens. If the time left is not enough to do the tour. You just inform us 4 hours before the scheduled pick-up time. We will refund you in full. Even if you are not able to get out of airport for some reasons or you want to cancel the tour but did not inform us. We will still cut the guide and driver airport transfer cost and refund you the rest. As we know most companies would not refund anything at all.
5. Some websites just supply an English speaking driver using the personal car. This is not allowed in China. The vehicles need to be tourism qualification certificate of operating vehicles. Your tour will be ruined if this behavior be founded by officials.
We supply a professional driver and a car with licence as well as a professional English speaking licensed tour guide, both of them work for you. We will make sure you can enjoy a safe tour with professional English interpretation both during driving and in attractions, and would not waste your time for parking. Our driver will make sure your luggage is safe while you are not in the car.
9 comments on “2 Nights/3 Days Beijing Tour”
would it be possible to organise this tour in June just for myself for 2nights but also just for 2 days? I would like to see Great Wall of China and Forbidden City. I prefer everything included – pick up, transport, entrance, accommodation. Can you send me details to my email please? Thank you!
Thank you for contacting us!
We just sent you an email, please check.