Mutianyu Great Wall Join-in Group Layover Tour Itinerary A (7AM-11AM)

Mutianyu Great Wall Join-in Group Layover Tour Itinerary A (7AM-11AM)

Small Group at Mutianyu Great Wall
Small Group at Mutianyu Great Wall

Tour Code: BTG-BLT-200
Tour Type: Small Group & Fixed Itinerary
Starting Date: Everyday
Tour Length: 4 hours

Tour Itinerary:
~Be met your tour guide at Beijing airport terminal 3 arrival hall meeting point at 7am

~Drive to Mutianyu Great Wall (7:00-8:00)

~Visit Mutianyu Great Wall (8:00-10:00)

~Transfer you back to airport (10:00-11:00)

Tour Dates Price for per person
(PayPal transaction fee is included)
Monday USD90
Tuesday USD90
Wednesday USD90
Thursday USD90
Friday USD90
Saturday USD90
Sunday USD90
beijing-layover-tour-quality-service-quaranteed beijing-layover-tour-best-priceguarantee

***Departure with minimum of 2 people

Price Inclusions
*Entrance fee for the Great Wall.
*A licensed English-speaking tour guide and a professional driver with air-conditioning vehicle.
*Free-bottled mineral water.
*Service charge & government taxes.
*China life tourist accident/casualty insurance (compulsory insurance by the government. Every legally tour company in Beijing have to buy it for every client).

Price Exclusions
*Personal expenses.
*Cable cars/toboggan at Great Wall.
*Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.

Know Before You Book

1. This tour is suitable for at least 8 hours layover time frame.

2. This tour is suitable for your arrival at Beijing airport at Beijing time before 5AM and departs at 1PM Beijing time or later.

3. Our meeting point is Starbucks coffee shop at terminal 3 arrival hall (beside the international exit B). If your flight arrive at terminal 1 or 2, please take the airport shuttle bus to terminal 3. But we can transfer you to terminal 1 or 2 to catch your next flight after the tour.

4. If you stay in a hotel, please go to our meeting point on your own.

5. Our tour duration is fixed, if you would like to stay longer or shorter time at Great Wall. Please choose our private tour.

6. To book the tour, please pay the full payment in advance.

7. If you want to cancel the tour, please inform us before your flight landing at Beijing airport. We will refund full tour fee to you.

8. If you did not show up on time at the meeting point, we will go on with our tour. But will refund 50% tour fee to you.

9. If you have 4 or more people take the tour, we suggest you book our private tour, which is more flexible and cheaper.

10. About how to get the Visa-free Permit, please follow the instructions here

To book this tour, please send the form below we will reply to you within 6 hours(normally within 1 hour). (Mutianyu Great Wall Join-in Group Layover Tour Itinerary A (7AM-11AM))
Full Name: *
Nationality: *
Email Address: * (Please double check it!)
Alternative Email Address:
Phone Number: *

Number of Adults:

Number of Children: under 12 years old
under 2 years old
Tour Starting Date:
Promo Code: (If you have a Code, please enter it here)
Other Requirements:
(Please provide us your arrival & departure Beijing times)

103 comments on “Mutianyu Great Wall Join-in Group Layover Tour Itinerary A (7AM-11AM)

Hi Connor,

Since Beijing airport terminal 3 has changed the get through process. There are two queues you have to wait, you first go to the first queue for a visa free stamp then go to the second queue for immigration permit. It will take longer time than before. And the flight CA980 is always delayed. So I do not recommend you to do a layover tour. But if you can change your flight to be CA960. You will have enough time to do the tour.

1. Shelby says:

My husband and I will have a 14 hour mostly overnight layover in Beijing. Our flight leaves the next day at 12:45 pm. Would you recommend we do this tour, or is that extra 15 minutes necessary?

Hi Shelby,

If your both flights are belong to the same air company and you already have boarding card and do not need to recheck in the luggage, 1 hour and 45 mins will be enough.

But if not, if your arrival and departure flights are not the same air company, you would need to recheck in the luggage so you have to be back to the airport earlier.

2. Maria says:

Our flight arrives 6:20 am in Beijing departs at 12:45pm . My husband and I would love to do Great Wall tour . Is this time frame sufficient ?

Hi Maria,

Your time is too short. And our pick-up time is 7am. You will need 1-1.5 hours to go though the immigration control. So you will no time to do this tour or other tours. Sorry about that!

Hi Maria,

You have no time to do the private tour either. Your time is too short. And is your arriving flight number CA980? This flight always delay. I suggest you change your flight CA980 to be CA960 if possible. Then you will have enough time to visit the Great Wall.

3. Jeremy Jallorina says:

I will be staying at the Four Seasons Hotel and The only free day I will have is on Saturday, September 2 and my flight leaves from Beijing Capital International Airport that day at 6:25pm back to the United States. Can you please let me know if your USD90 group tour of the Great Wall of China is possible and still make it back to the airport in time for my flight? Where do I get picked up also?

Hi Jeremy,

Our group tour pick-up address is Starbucks coffee shop at terminal 3 arrival hall (beside the international exit B).

Our group tour departure with minimum of 2 people. We do not have anyone book this tour for Sep. 2, 2017. So the tour is not available so far.

If there is someone else book this tour, we will contact you.

4. Te says:

Hi
    I arrive at 0500 and depart at 1300. Is this enough time to join this tour? I really like the idea of joining a small group so that my rate will be more affordable.

Hi Te,

Yes, your layover time is suitable for this tour. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us!

5. Edwin says:

Hello I will be arriving to PEK at 1:04 am and depart at 3:30 pm . I have. A 14 hour lay over and interested in doing a tour but the day I arrive is on a Monday . I was hoping to do the forbidden city and the Great Wall . Is there any tours that do both on a Monday .

Hi Edwin,

Sorry, the Forbidden City is closed on Mondays. We are not able to take you to visit it.

6. Anna says:

Hi,

I was wondering about how to get the 24-hour visa-free policy applied. I am from the US and would love to do this tour. I arrive at 5:30 am and don’t leave until 3:50 pm.

7. Moriah says:

Hi! I’d love to do a Great Wall layover tour as my friend and I have a seven-hour layover. We arrive in Beijing at 4:50 and leave at 12:30 pm. Is that a long enough time frame? If not, would we be able to do a shorter tour? Thanks!

8. Matt says:

I will land at 530am and fly out at 12pm. I think this tour will suit me nicely. That will only leave me about an hour at check back in, but I think that will be enough since I won’t have to re-check my bag. Can you agree?
    Thanks,
    Matt

Hi Matt,

Sorry, we do not think one hour is enough to catch your next flight, since security check line is long and slow in Beijing airport. You have to back to airport at least 1.5-2 hours in advance.