Great Wall & Forbidden City Join-in Group Layover Tour B (9AM-5PM)
Tour Code: BTG-BLT-202
Tour Type: Small Group & Fixed Itinerary
Starting Date: Except Mondays
Tour Length: 8 hours
~Be met your tour guide at Beijing airport terminal 3 arrival hall meeting point at 9am
~Drive to Mutianyu Great Wall (9:00-10:00)
~Visit Mutianyu Great Wall (10:00-12:00)
~Drive to Forbidden City (12:00-13:30)
~Visit Tiananmen Square (13:30-14:00)
~Visit Forbidden City (14:00-16:00)
~Transfer you back to airport (16:00-17:00)
|Tour Dates||Price for per person
(PayPal transaction fee is included)
***Departure with minimum of 2 people
*Entrance fee for the Great Wall and Forbidden City.
*A licensed English-speaking tour guide and a professional driver with air-conditioning vehicle.
*Free-bottled mineral water.
*Service charge & government taxes.
*China life tourist accident/casualty insurance (compulsory insurance by the government. Every legally tour company in Beijing have to buy it for every client).
*Cable cars/toboggan at Great Wall.
*Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
Know Before You Book
1. This tour is suitable for at least 12 hours layover time frame.
2. This tour is suitable for your arrival at Beijing airport at Beijing time before 7AM and departs at 7PM Beijing time or later.
3. Our meeting point is Starbucks coffee shop at terminal 3 arrival hall (beside the international exit B). If your flight arrive at terminal 1 or 2, please take the airport shuttle bus to terminal 3. But we can transfer you to terminal 1 or 2 to catch your next flight after the tour.
4. If you stay in a hotel, please go to our meeting point on your own.
5. Our tour duration is fixed, if you would like to stay longer or shorter time at each attraction. Please choose our private tour.
6. To book the tour, please pay the full payment in advance.
7. If you want to cancel the tour, please inform us before your flight landing at Beijing airport. We will refund full tour fee to you.
8. If you did not show up on time at the meeting point, we will go on with our tour. But will refund 50% tour fee to you.
9. If you have 4 or more people take the tour, we suggest you book our private tour, which is more flexible and cheaper.
10. About how to get the Visa-free Permit, please follow the instructions here