Mutianyu Great Wall & Forbidden City & Hutong Layover Tour
Tour Code: BTG-BLT-141
Tour Type: Private Tour Guide & Private Vehicle
Starting Date: Every day (Except Monday)
Tour Length: 14 hours
How to Book: Book in Advance
Tour Description: Be picked up by our private guide and driver from Beijing capital airport and then drive about to Mutianyu Great Wall. Hike the wall for as long as you can; cable car up or toboggan down is optional. Mutianyu section boasts spectacular scenery and less crowded than other sections. Move on to the city center to visit the Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City. The Forbidden City, also known as the Palace Museum, is the most well preserved imperial palace in China. Finally, we go to experience the old Beijingers’ life by the Hutong tour with rickshaw. Be escorted back to airport after the trip. End of our service.
~Be met your English-speaking tour guide at Beijing airport arrival hall or your hotel
~Drive to Mutianyu Great Wall (1 hour)
~Visit Mutianyu Great Wall (2-3 hours, you can decide to stay longer or shorter time at Great Wall)
~Drive to Forbidden City (1.5 hours)
~Visit Tiananmen Square (0.5 hour)
~Visit Forbidden City (2-3 hours, you can decide to stay longer or shorter time)
~Drive to Old Beijing Hutong area (0.5 hour)
~Visit Hutongs with rickshaw, including Shichahai Lake, Nanluoguxiang Street, Bar & Restaurant Street, etc (2 hours)
~Transfer back to airport or your hotel (1 hour)
If your time allows and you would like to have lunch, we can take you to local restaurant, please pay the meal cost on your own
|Your Tour Size||Price for per person
(PayPal transaction fee is included)
|10 persons or more||USD80|
Free cancellation up to 4 hours in advance
If the private tour price beyond your budget, please check our join-in group tours
*Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
*A private English-speaking tour guide and a private air-conditioning vehicle with professional driver.
*Free-bottled mineral water.
*Service charge & government taxes.
*China life tourist accident/casualty insurance (compulsory insurance by the government. Every legally tour company in Beijing have to buy it for every client).
*Cable cars at Great Wall.
*Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
Why Book with Us?
1. We are a legally registered tour company, operating Beijing layover tours since 2012. No one know it better than us, please see our profile here.
2. We will guide you to get Visa-free permit step by step, and make sure you get back to airport in time. We also provide warm coats, wheel chair and baby seat free of charge.
3. Best price guaranteed. If you find a lower price with same service and includes same items and policy as we listed, we will refund you the difference in price.
4. We know that flights delay happens. If the time left is not enough to do the tour. You just inform us 4 hours before the scheduled pick-up time. We will refund you in full. Even if you are not able to get out of airport for some reasons or you want to cancel the tour but did not inform us. We will still cut the guide and driver airport transfer cost and refund you the rest. As we know most companies would not refund anything at all.
5. Some websites just supply an English speaking driver using the personal car. This is not allowed in China. The vehicles need to be tourism qualification certificate of operating vehicles. Your tour will be ruined if this behavior be founded by officials.
We supply a professional driver and a car with licence as well as a professional English speaking licensed tour guide, both of them work for you. We will make sure you can enjoy a safe tour with professional English interpretation both during driving and in attractions, and would not waste your time for parking. Our driver will make sure your luggage is safe while you are not in the car.