Juyongguan Great Wall & Ming Tombs Layover Tour
Tour Code: BTG-BLT-150
Tour Type: Private Tour Guide & Private Vehicle
Starting Date: Every day
Tour Length: 8 hours
How to Book: Book in Advance
Detailed Itinerary: Our guide will meet you at Beijing airport arrival hall meeting point, holding a paper with your name on for you to recognize. Take about 1.5 hours drive to the Juyongguan Great Wall, the nearest great wall section to Beijing. Then drive to the sacred Ming Tombs, the burial ground of Ming Emperors. You will explore the largest one of the tombs-the Changling Tomb. Drive back to the airport after the trip. End of our service.
|Your Tour Size||Price for per person
(PayPal transaction fee is included)
|10 persons or more||USD65|
Free cancellation up to 4 hours in advance
If the private tour price beyond your budget, please check our join-in group tours
*Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
*A private English-speaking tour guide and a private air-conditioning vehicle with professional driver.
*Free-bottled mineral water.
*Service charge & government taxes.
*China life tourist accident/casualty insurance (compulsory insurance by the government. Every legally tour company in Beijing have to buy it for every client).
*Cable cars at Great Wall.
*Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
Why Book with Us?
1. As an Official Partner of Beijing airport, we operate Beijing layover tours since 2012. No one know it better than us, please see our profile here.
2. We will guide you to get Visa-free permit step by step, and make sure you get back to airport in time. We also provide warm coats, wheel chair and baby seat free of charge.
3. Best price guaranteed. 100% No shop/factory stops tours. If you find a lower price with same service and includes same items and policy as we listed, we will refund you the difference in price.
4. We know that flights delay happens. If the time left is not enough to do the tour. You just inform us 4 hours before the scheduled pick-up time. We will refund you in full. Even if you are not able to get out of airport for some reasons or you want to cancel the tour but did not inform us. We will still cut the guide and driver airport transfer cost and refund you the rest. As we know most companies would not refund anything at all.
5. Some websites just supply an English speaking driver using the personal car. This is not allowed in China. The vehicles need to be tourism qualification certificate of operating vehicles. Your tour will be ruined if this behavior be founded by officials.
We supply a professional driver and a car with licence as well as a professional English speaking licensed tour guide, both of them work for you. We will make sure you can enjoy a safe tour with professional English interpretation both during driving and in attractions, and would not waste your time for parking. Our driver will make sure your luggage is safe while you are not in the car.
4 comments on “Juyongguan Great Wall & Ming Tombs Layover Tour”
WE ARE TWO PERSONS, ARRIVING MARCH 11, MONDAY TERMINAL 1 AT 11AM. WE HAVE CHINESE VISA ON OUR PASSPORTS. WE LEAVE MARCH 12 AT 130AM. DO WE HAVE ENOUGH TIME FOR THIS TOUR? IF NOT, PLS ADVISE WHAT TOUR WE CAN TAKE. THANK YOU!
Thank you for contacting us!
You will have enough time to do the tour. Please see below for the tour details.
~Pick you up from airport by our private tour guide and driver at the Starbucks Coffee at arrival hall at 12pm; the guide will hold your name sign for you to recognize
~Drive to Juyongguan Great Wall (12:00-13:00)
~Visit Juyongguan Great Wall (13:00-15:30, you can decide to stay longer or shorter time)
~Drive to Ming Tombs (15:30-16:00)
~Visit Ming Tombs (16:00-18:00, you can decide to stay longer or shorter time)
~Transfer you back to airport (18:00-19:00)
~End of our service
We have sent you an email as well, please check.
Please let me know if possible for me to make this tour in 5 hours.
I will arrive Beijing on Thursday 23 May at 6.20AM (in few days) and I have a stopover of only 7 Hours. Which means 5 hours outside airport.
I only want to take photos and see wall and tombs and will not stay more that 20-30 minutes at each place. Let me know
Thank you for your message.
Yes, you can do this tour, if you stay at each place no more 30 mins. We sent an email to you, please check.