Design Your Own Tour

Full Name: (required)

Nationality: (required)

Email Address: (required)

Alternative Email Address:

Phone Number(required)

Number of Adults: (required)

Number of Children(under 12 years old):

Number of Children(under 2 years old):

Tour Starting Date:

Promo Code:

Other Requirements:

74 comments on “Design Your Own Tour

1. Sabrina says:

We are a group of 6 traveling from USA arriving in Beijing at 5:20am March 4.
    We leave Beijing at 5:35pm to continue on to Phuket.
    We’d like to tour The Great Wall during our layover. I’m not sure if I’m interpreting then rules regarding needing a Visa or not.
    Do we need a Visa?
    Also, can we tour the city/town as well?

2. Joni Lee Funa says:

We will be arriving in Beijing airport at 8.30 am on April 5.. and departing at 8pm on same day..please advise the kind of tour we can do..we preferably want to go to Great Wall and forbidden city..It’s for 2 adults and 2 children aged 7 and 10..Kindly advise the best tour u can offer:
    Many Thanks

Hi Joni,

According to your layover time, you will have plenty of time to visit the Great Wall and Forbidden City. We just sent you an email about the tour details, please check.

3. Nicole says:

We arrive at 1:30am and have a 12 hour layover. Could we get picked up at 5am and head to the Great Wall?

Hi Nicole,

Since the Great Wall opens at 7:30am. So our earliest pick-up time is 6:30am. Please provide us your arriving & departing flights numbers. Then we will know if you have enough time to do the tour.

Thank you!

4. Brian says:

My wife and I arrive in Beijing at 11:45am on 22nd December. We depart at 01.45am on 23rd December.

I am interested in visiting Tiannamen and Forbidden Palace and the Great Wall but am concerned that I cant do all of those due to travel times. If I have to drop anything it would be the great wall (I think!)

We are also travelling to Australia and so will not have any winter clothing. I did read somewhere that you may be able to provide winter coats?

I look forward to your response and to visiting with you in December.

Hi Brian,

According to your arrival time, we do not think you will have enough time to visit both Great Wall and Forbidden City. According to your request, we have sent you an email about the Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City tour itinerary, please check.

We will bring warm coats for you to use.

Thank you!