Design Your Own Tour

Full Name: (required)

Nationality: (required)

Email Address: (required)

Alternative Email Address:

Phone Number(required)

Number of Adults: (required)

Number of Children(under 12 years old):

Number of Children(under 2 years old):

Tour Starting Date:

Promo Code:

Other Requirements:

78 comments on “Design Your Own Tour

1. Sono says:

Hello I will be arriving on Friday Jan 26th at 2:30 PM and leaving Saturday 27th at 1:10 AM. Im interested in seeing the Mutianyu section and/or Forbidden City. Also I am interested injoining a group if possible. Any recommendations?

Thank you!

Hi Sono,

Your arrival time is too late. The Forbidden City or Great Wall will stop entering when you get there. And we do not have group tour suitable for you. Sorry about that!

2. Natasha says:

Hello, I’m flying Air China from LHR on Jan 12 landing Saturday 13 at lunchtime 12:00, flying to MEL at 00:40. Am I too late for any of the tours that day?

And then I am returning on jan 29th landing Beijing at 5am on Tuesday 30th and flying out at 14:30. Is there any tour I can do for that day?
    Thank you in advance. N.

HI Natasha,

According to your layover times, we recommend you visit the Great Wall on Jan. 13, 2018 and visit the Forbidden City on Jan. 30, 2018.

You will have plenty of time to do both of tours

We just sent you an email about detailed tour itineraries with the timeline, please check it out.

3. Cole says:

Hi there,

Due to a canceled flight, our layover went from a 12hr to 22hr layover.

Our flight lands April 18th at 1:35am and we fly out April 18th at 11:35pm of the same day.

I am wondering what my options are regarding a great wall tour with a party of 2.

Thanks

4. Cole Ostawsky says:

Hi there,

I was wondering if we (2 people) would be able to have enough time to see the great wall while our 12 layover in Beijing. Our Flight arrvies in Beijing on Wednesday April 18th at 1:00am and Departs at 1:00pm Thursday April 18th from Terminal 3.

Thanks