We are here to answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to call us at +86 10 65703114 (24/7). Or send an email to contact@beijingtoursguide.com, we will reply to you less than 6 hours.

Our address:
Beijing Explore Tours CO., LTD
Room 1122, Bldg B, JinYuKeLe, Shuangqiao Rd, ChaoYang District, Beijing, China

1. Paul Dalby says:

Hello. I am due to fly from the UK to Australia with a stopover of about 12 hours in Beijing. I will arrive on Air China flight CA938 at 12:00 on Thursday 01 November 2018. I will depart 0n Air China CA165 at 00:40 on Friday 02 November 2018. I would like to do a tour to see the Great Wall and then Beijing and the square, about 6-7 hours. If possible, could you quote me a price please. Regards Paul Dalby.

2. Morgan says:

Hi, I will be arriving at PEK on Friday February 15th. Looking to book the Saturday morning group B tour of the Great Wall. If my hotel is within a certain radius of the airport (Hilton Beijing Capital Airport) could I request a pickup there instead of going back to the terminal at the airport? I am traveling alone and would feel much more comfortable. Even if I get picked up and then go wait with the guide at the airport for the rest of the group. Thanks so much.

Hi Morgan,

Thanks for contacting us!

According to our group policy: if you stay in a hotel, please go to our meeting point on your own. But we will transfer you to airport after the tour.

If you wan to be picked up from hotel, please book our private tour.

And please reconfirm your date, Feb. 15, 2018 is Thursday, not Friday.

Thank you!

3. Brandon Arnette says:

Do you offer a tour to the wall that would pick 2 of us up at Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit at 7am then have us back to the airport to make our flight that departs at 2pm?

Thank you!!

Hi Brandon,

The Great Wall is located Beijing, China. Your hotel is at Bangkok, Thailand.

Could you please reconfirm your hotel name?

4. Dane Foust says:

Myself, my wife and two grown children have a layover at Beijing airport on Jan 28, 2018. We arrive at 11:25 am and depart at 11:25 pm. Are there any day tours to the Great Wall that would fit that timeframe? If that doesn’t work, are there any other local tours of interest? We have a hotel, but our flight at 11:25 pm is 13 hours long, so we could sleep on the airplane.

Thank you.

Hi Dane,

According to your layover time, you will have plenty of time to visit the Great Wall.

We just sent you an email about detailed tour itinerary with the timeline, please check.