Badaling Great Wall Layover Tour
Tour Code: BTG-BLT-101
Tour Type: Private Tour Guide & Private Vehicle
Starting Date: Every day
Tour Length: 5 hours
How to Book: Book in Advance
Tour Description: At Beijing airport meeting point, be met by our private English speaking guide and driver. Take about 1.5 hour’s drive to Badaling Great Wall. Badaling Great Wall is one of the most famous sections of the Great Wall, visited by more than 300 celebrities included President Nixon and Lady Thatcher. Hike the wall for as long as you can, to appreciate the watch towers, shooting crenels, the waving walls and rugged mountains as well as the lush green trees all around. Transfer you back to the airport. End of our service.
~Be met your tour guide at Beijing airport arrival hall (You will need about 1 hour to finish the custom clearance and get out)
~Drive to Badaling Great Wall (1.5 hours)
~Visit Badaling Great Wall (2-2.5 hours, you can decide to stay longer or shorter time at Great Wall)
~Drive back to airport (1.5 hours)
|Your Tour Size||Price for per person
(PayPal transaction fee is included)
|10 persons or more||USD50|
Free cancellation up to 4 hours in advance
If the private tour price beyond your budget, please check our join-in group tours
*Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
*A private English-speaking tour guide and a private air-conditioning vehicle with professional driver.
*Free-bottled mineral water.
*Service charge & government taxes.
*China life tourist accident/casualty insurance (compulsory insurance by the government. Every legally tour company in Beijing have to buy it for every client).
*Cable cars at Great Wall.
*Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
Why Book with Us?
1. As an Official Partner of Beijing airport, we operate Beijing layover tours since 2012. No one know it better than us, please see our profile here.
2. We will guide you to get Visa-free permit step by step, and make sure you get back to airport in time. We also provide warm coats, wheel chair and baby seat free of charge.
3. Best price guaranteed. 100% No shop/factory stops tours. If you find a lower price with same service and includes same items and policy as we listed, we will refund you the difference in price.
4. We know that flights delay happens. If the time left is not enough to do the tour. You just inform us 4 hours before the scheduled pick-up time. We will refund you in full. Even if you are not able to get out of airport for some reasons or you want to cancel the tour but did not inform us. We will still cut the guide and driver airport transfer cost and refund you the rest. As we know most companies would not refund anything at all.
5. Some websites just supply an English speaking driver using the personal car. This is not allowed in China. The vehicles need to be tourism qualification certificate of operating vehicles. Your tour will be ruined if this behavior be founded by officials.
We supply a professional driver and a car with licence as well as a professional English speaking licensed tour guide, both of them work for you. We will make sure you can enjoy a safe tour with professional English interpretation both during driving and in attractions, and would not waste your time for parking. Our driver will make sure your luggage is safe while you are not in the car.
56 comments on “Badaling Great Wall Layover Tour”
Hello! I am going to be flying in to Beijing 4:35am and departing 1:30pm July 4th. Wondering if I can do a tour of the wall and the forbidden city ? (9 hour layover wondering if that’s enough time…. or which do you suggest more?) wanting to use my time wisely while I’m here!!
Thank you in advance!
Your time is only enough to visit the Great Wall.
Our flight arrive 12:45 am and we leave at 12:00pm . Is there a possibility to get a tour to the wall.
Thank you for contacting us!
You will enough time to do the tour. We did many tours with your same flights before. You can see our previous clients’ time frame on our Twitter:
We just sent you an email about the tour details, please check.
Hi! Thank you for this amazing website! It is really helpful! Me and my fiancée are travelling through Beijing on our way from Vietnam and South Korea to USA. We land at 14:00 (2PM) and the flight leaves at 22:30 (10:30PM) so we have 8.5 hours in the airport. She is from Vietnam and I am from Norway. Would you advise us to go for the 24 hour layover visa or would you rather advise us to NOT book this trip? Thank you SO much for your honest answer. We will for sure use you on the next chance we have anyway.
Thank you for contacting us!
We arranged many tours for Vietnamese passport holders without visa. But the airport have right to stop you in the airport without any reason even was happened for the US passport holders. So if you want to be 100% sure, please apply for the Chinese entry visas in advance in Chinese Embassy. About how to get the visa-free permit. Please see details at: http://www.beijinglayovertour.com/beijing-layover-tour-tips/.
And we just sent you an email about tour options, please check.