Badaling Great Wall & Hutong Layover Tour
Tour Code: BTG-BLT-117
Tour Type: Private Tour Guide & Private Vehicle
Starting Date: Every day
Tour Length: 8 hours
How to Book: Book in Advance
Tour Description: Beijing airport pick-up upon your arrival, and then drive about 1.5 hours to the the Badaling Great Wall, which is the most famous and best-preserved section of the Great Wall. Stay as long as you can on the Wall. Then transfer to the old Hutongs to experience the life of Beijing ordinaries. You will take an interesting rickshaw trip through the narrow alleys and courtyard houses, pay a visit local Hutong family and visit the Drum Tower, etc. After tour, return to airport to catch your next flight. End of our service. Thank you for using our service!
~Be met your tour guide at Beijing airport arrival hall (You will need about 1-1.5 hours to finish the custom clearance and get out)
~Drive to Badaling Great Wall (1.5 hours)
~Visit Badaling Great Wall (2 hours, you can decide to stay longer or shorter time)
~Drive to Beijing city center (1 hour)
~Visit Hutongs, including rickshaw, Hutong family, Drum Tower, Yandaixiejie Street, etc (1.5-2 hours)
~Drive back to airport (1 hour)
|Your Tour Size||Price for per person
(PayPal transaction fee is included)
|10 persons or more||USD65|
Free cancellation up to 4 hours in advance
If the private tour price beyond your budget, please check our join-in group tours
*Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
*A private English-speaking tour guide and a private air-conditioning vehicle with professional driver.
*Free-bottled mineral water.
*Service charge & government taxes.
*China life tourist accident/casualty insurance (compulsory insurance by the government. Every legally tour company in Beijing have to buy it for every client).
*Cable cars at Great Wall.
*Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
Why Book with Us?
1. As an Official Partner of Beijing airport, we operate Beijing layover tours since 2012. No one know it better than us, please see our profile here.
2. We will guide you to get Visa-free permit step by step, and make sure you get back to airport in time. We also provide warm coats, wheel chair and baby seat free of charge.
3. Best price guaranteed. 100% No shop/factory stops tours. If you find a lower price with same service and includes same items and policy as we listed, we will refund you the difference in price.
4. We know that flights delay happens. If the time left is not enough to do the tour. You just inform us 4 hours before the scheduled pick-up time. We will refund you in full. Even if you are not able to get out of airport for some reasons or you want to cancel the tour but did not inform us. We will still cut the guide and driver airport transfer cost and refund you the rest. As we know most companies would not refund anything at all.
5. Some websites just supply an English speaking driver using the personal car. This is not allowed in China. The vehicles need to be tourism qualification certificate of operating vehicles. Your tour will be ruined if this behavior be founded by officials.
We supply a professional driver and a car with licence as well as a professional English speaking licensed tour guide, both of them work for you. We will make sure you can enjoy a safe tour with professional English interpretation both during driving and in attractions, and would not waste your time for parking. Our driver will make sure your luggage is safe while you are not in the car.
16 comments on “Badaling Great Wall & Hutong Layover Tour”
Hi! Going to the Philippines summer of 2018, we check flightts that has long layover (12hrs). If arriving at the airport at 10am, whats the best tour do you recommend, of course our top list is the great wall, can we still do the forbidden city? It will be a private tour since there’s 5 of us. And also will my husband be needing a VISA, he has a Phillipine passport but he has a US Green Card. Me and my kids are US citizen, do we need a VISA also?
Thank you for contacting us!
According to your layover time, you will have enough time to visit the Great Wall and Forbidden City.
We arranged many tours for Philippinese without visa. But the airport have right to stop you in the airport without any reason even was happened for the US passport holder. So if you want to be 100% sure, please apply for a visa.
We just sent you an email about detailed tour itinerary and price, please check it out.
we have a layover in Beijing on february 25th. Our plane arrives at 11:45 and our next flight is at 01:05, so we have round about 13 hours.
Is it possible to do Great Wall and Forbidden City or are we arriving too late to do both?
Thank you for contacting us!
Since the Forbidden City stop entering at 15:30 and the Great Wall stop entering at 16:30. So I do not think you can visit both of Great Wall and Forbidden City during your layover in Beijing.
I recommend you visit Great Wall and Hutong or Great Wall only this time.
We just sent you an email about detailed itineraries, please check it out and let us know your idea.
I am interested in booking a tour during my layover on 10 July 2016. I will be arriving in Beijing at 1515 and departing the next morning at 540. Which tours are possible during this time?
Thank you for your message.
Since your arrival Beijing time is too late. The Great Wall will be closed by then. I recommend you visit Hutong & Tiananmen Square. We just sent an email to you, please check.
Hi there, I am interested in the Great wall/Hutong tour on May 14th. I arrive in Beijing at 6am and leave at 9pm. What are the individual prices and is there availability on this day? Thank you.
Thank you for your message.
Yes, you can do this tour on May 14th. We have sent an email to you, please check.